Morituri te Salutant
Morituri te Salutant Poems
- The Flowers Of Spring With spring dost bloom our ...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry I was never there I'm sorry it's too ...
- I Was Once A Robot I was once a robot Who watched life from ...
- Write Me Off Thank you for the kind words, friend But you ...
- A Shoulder Three in the morning Or quarter til, anyway Only...
- Luck I've learned to not take heed of much, soul and feet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Morituri te Salutant
The Flowers Of Spring
With spring dost bloom our flowers
Like a past winter's dance,
When the way my fingers touched the grass
To me, didn't make any sense.
With summer had come our passing
As swept by wildflowers in lieu,
When tight yet soft purple petals
Hid our grass from your view.
Fall's golden hues obscured you
And for your holly eyes I long,
For without your presence, O sunflower,
These honeysuckles never could calm.
With winter, you were lost in the white
As mistletoe was my watch,
And you, o daisy, o lily,
I feared were forever lost.
But rise as you ...