Moth Harris Poems
- #100 - Faction It's the ghost in the mirror, the shadow in ...
- Ash Misguided Wrapped in black Old, dirty, dusty, damaged ...
- Accusations When you charge me with this accusations It only...
- Trust I tried to write the perfect words for you Still ...
- Warmth In Fire Embers light the fire Brake down the ...
- A Ghost In The Window I've stared out this dirty smudged ...
- A Poetic Heaven And Hell From ...
My name is Timothy Michael Harris,
Normally called Tim. I use Moth as my writers name because I figure it would be far less common than Tim Harris. I got Moth from tiMOTHy, and use it as sort of a nickname. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, and I write to express my emotion and opinion. I hope to become a great writer someday.
I grew up in the suburbs of Detriot, a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Moth Harris
#100 - Faction
It's the ghost in the mirror, the shadow in the corner of the room.
The cascading thoughts that drift through my mind so steadily.
It breaks and scrapes, takes away, again, again, another day.
It's where you are, what you've become, darkness.
It's a memory that rests in me, the forgotten, the fools.
Old weapons, just tools. A broken butter knife, made of plastic.
The sense of things that do not condence,
A mirror with no reflection, the blindness of night.
Light or dark has no preception of wrong or right.