Muhammad Shakour Algnash
Muhammad Shakour Algnash Poems
- Snake Is Snake I would believe my own eyes Lamenting alone ...
- One When you stay by one Because your dear’s gone ...
- Why? Poor human consider they are great Slain poor children...
- Why By what I begin or what I close my write Calm mind, but ...
- Odd Dear let me look at your eyes They are like a ...
- To Me Teacher My tutor don’t bother yourself by cry And,...
- Where Is Joy? When I am alone I barely smile chuckle or even...
Student of English Department.
Was nominated for cultural attachment for many countries Greece etc.....
Interested in Cultures.
Want to get MA and PHD in future. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Snake Is Snake
I would believe my own eyes
Lamenting alone away of all
Why precious with all kindred tries
Ensue that let me sour fall
Seeking for forgiveness but today
How come if you did not start
Please, please, abandon me and stay away
Seducing is your poisonous art
Falling down alone is so fast
Counting my seconds as I am fool
But always fast becomes past
Soon all pain remain with own soul
You will laugh and smile as I drill
Sooner or later both will grill