muhammed medhat Poems
- Alice Invited Me To Her Wonder... alone i was in a desert ...
- I i've endured much storms and thunder the lighting of all ...
- I Remember I remember the days we had before the days each ...
- I Don'T Need i dont need to justify my ways you dont need to...
- Why Me? Why am i the one to suffer in my sleep? why am i ...
- To My Papa I love the way you order me..i love the way you ...
- I Wonder just because you think that you're pretty just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about muhammed medhat
Alice Invited Me To Her Wonderland
alone i was in a desert clouded by sand
lingering tired and thirsty was i
when you invited me to your wonderland
and gave me a sip when time was nigh
i asked myself what i've got
what i have now and what i had not
you gave me strength to carry on
you gave me hope for tomorrow
but as life goes on
the happy days turn to sorrow
you gave me so much that made me feel a man
you made me do things i never thought i can
i keep wondering..can a day or two change one's fate
is life that simple not to plan or follow a certain date
i know your ...