Murali Sivaramakrishnan Poems
- Poem I love streamers and trailers. Linked to something it ...
- I Like To Let The Word Fly Abo... I like to let the word fly ...
- Night Heron- Poem <Red trees in evening’s ...
- Ganga </GANGA 1 Ganga,
- Confessions Of A Poet I write poetry for the main as a ...
- Poem Unlimited My gods have a thousand eyes a thousand pair...
- The Ghost In The Room I sensed the struggle in ...
Murali Sivaramakrishnan started writing at a very young age, drawing suitable inspiration from his ardent enthusiasm for natural history, especially ornithology, and his exceptional talent for sketching and painting. His early poems are replete with imagery of nature: animals and birds, mountains and forests, the sea and the sky, all find their place in his work alongside the human. He loves to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Murali Sivaramakrishnan
I love streamers and trailers.
Linked to something it might be easy to trail
Streaming in the wind.
But there is always something to follow.
I love sparklers lit on both sides
They are quick to sign off!
They leave a secret trail
Of streaming sense
Written in the blackness of coal.