nader baheri Poems
- Die And Let Live Last night i dreamt a funeral The angels, ...
- I Used To Love You How could i be so sad How could you be ...
- Once We Were Child Once we were children everything was ...
- Life Is Too Short Like a cigarette light on very dark ...
- Walking I'm just walking Walking in the moon light Walking ...
- God Almighty
- Dark Angel All she wants, the peace and a shelter God is ...
I can not call myself a poet.i dont know even who i am.just i am trying to know myself.i look and look in myself but i am missing.i know the one inside me is not me.vale more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Die And Let Live
Last night i dreamt a funeral
The angels, the people and the Lord above all
A requiem being sung, gave me the hint
That was spread your wings
The black clothed men and women? none
I heard someone murmured
Come closer, son
See the dead body, lost her grace
See her cold frozen bloodless face
Her ruined black beautiful eyes
She accepted the death's guile
Put her body in the grave
Her life couldn't have been saved
The angel of death is now her slave
Did she think she was immortal
She was a human after all