Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) Poems
- My Love, The Humanity And Frie...
- After Years After decades of resistance and strife, At last...
- For The People Of Palestine In a holy land, with a strange ...
- Poor Frogs. The story of Poor Frogs: Once there was a ...
- Fathers Are The Men From Sky Fathers, the men who are like a ...
- Feel Of Trust What is the feel of trust? You can find the ...
- Hey Apartheid! ! Please look at these scenes and act, ...
Born on the 28th of January,1996 in a family who love art, literature and history. Ellias soon found his taste in literature and especially poetry. He wrote his first limerick when was 12 years old.
Later on when he was 14, books like " the peace book by Todd Parr" , " let there be peace on earth: and let it begin with me by Jill Jackson and Sy Miller" , " What does ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Peace isn't just in the absence of war, peace is also in the smile of a stranger who makes your day brighter!''To all the people who seek for peace in our world
''Who are we? projections of past diaries that have been lost through the pages of histories...''Victims of wars
My Love, The Humanity And Friendship (Short Poem)
To the children looking for calm sleep
To the people who loves humanity from deep
The people who are tired of the today’s wars,
The enemy of guns and the wild boars
The solution is to love each other as brothers and sisters
To give cheer to this life, to give love and bestir.