Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) Poems
- Nature Or Nation, Or Nurture? ...
- For The People Of Palestine In a holy land, with a strange ...
- Poor Frogs. The story of Poor Frogs: Once there was a ...
- My Love, The Humanity And Frie...
- Fall Of Poets Gathered around a big table, … just look at ...
- Fathers Are The Men From Sky Fathers, the men who are like a ...
- Feel Of Trust What is the feel of trust? You can find the ...
Born on the 28th of January,1996 in a family who love art, literature and history. Ellias soon found his taste in literature and especially poetry. He wrote his first limerick when was 12 years old.
Later on when he was 14, books like " the peace book by Todd Parr" , " let there be peace on earth: and let it begin with me by Jill Jackson and Sy Miller" , " What does ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Peace isn't just in the absence of war, peace is also in the smile of a stranger who makes your day brighter!''To all the people who seek for peace in our world
''Who are we? projections of past diaries that have been lost through the pages of histories...''Victims of wars
Nature Or Nation, Or Nurture? (Ft. Nader Baheri)
For the people in some parts of Asia or Africa
where a talented baby may become another Garcia Lorca
In the rough social conditions of the third world societies
In the rough political situations and conspiracies
Where a talented boy is born in
Where all people are rough only his mother is tender to him
He will soon find that he is on the rim
of a cliff
He wants the upswing
But he may fly or be broken wing
Let him sing his song
Listen to the sound of his drums
That is like the boisterous waves of a river
Then you see he is ...