Nadia O.Z Poems
- Things Fall Apart Lately all I hear is Your voice sounding...
- The Musician Can you respect me for my decisions If you ...
- Smoggy Ocean Blue Clamp my hands over my ears To hear the ...
- B-Day Of all the things Constantly to be misused by YOur ...
- Inta Habbibi A voice is ringing in my ear Reminding me of ...
- Loveology You found me at the end of fall Just in the knick ...
- Written For Only You Write a letter Cherries smell so sweet ...
Like many I'm a teenage poet.very simple.
I'm a lover of words and music; and people :)
Feel free to talk more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nadia O.Z
Things Fall Apart
Lately all I hear is
Your voice sounding off in my head
I don't know what it is
But anything I can trace back to you
Makes me smile
For once I feel like things are going to go through as planned
What am I saying
You can't plan a thing like this
It's planted, and grows into something beautiful
Our something beautiful
But then it dies
Somehow I'm telling myself not to get so wrapped up in you
In your arms
What can I say it's a habit
I was born to care
I was born to get hurt because of it
Oh this thing called love
Never question it