Nancy Anyorkor AkoOdoi
Nancy Anyorkor AkoOdoi Poems
- Stabbed Right on this bed you told me you loved me, And for...
- Lost In Thought So many things i wish to do So many places ...
- Prisoner I see all his does I know where he goes And with ...
- The Shadow He Has Become His silence like an arrow pierced my...
- A Minute Silence My heart goes out to babies, who know ...
- The Parable Of Tomorrow Like a dog stuck on its bone, The ...
- Strangers Maybe It was innocent at first A stranger’s ...
a Taurus(April 22nd Birthday) .Proud Ga girl and a graduate of the African University College Of Communications. I dream of becoming a journalist and model in the near future. Sea blue and pink were my favorite colors until turquoise and purple caught my eyes. I'm a poem, nature and book lover and the camera and i are in love.To me, each day is any opportunity to make a great difference. After all... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nancy Anyorkor AkoOdoi
Right on this bed you told me you loved me,
And for reasons unknown i believed without doubt.
Little did i know those words would enslave me,
Blinden me, and leave me shattered.
I put my heart and soul into those words
And in the process I've lost my mind.
My heart is heavy
My soul is in pain
There's a rebel lying deep in my soul
Battling with let him go and let him stay
Like its an easy decision to make
When my body still yearns for your touch
We've always wanted a perfect future together
And we lived each day like a fulfillment of our to be
As we ...