nancy sedky Poems
- The Master Of Love The master of love……. I was the master ...
- Prison They let me..... told me am free 2 go.. Dark... ...
- Too Late on a deserted island there she lays 'hello &goodbye...
- Sin sin...sin you 've turned my life into a game sometimes ...
- Dear Mr. Sea Dear mr. sea Hit your rocks once more for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Master Of Love
The master of love…….
I was the master of love indeed
One of my students was cupid
I controlled hearts, fears, &even tears
Of so many lovers, as I was their dream
I can still hear them begging me
&I recall the scene of having them on their knees
They just admitted it, I was everything anyone would ever need
I was pain, pleasure, danger &security
I was the star in the sky &the treasure down the sea
I must 've been the master of love indeed
Here comes he, riding the strength of a king
With the eyes of a master I decided that no one is like him