Nathan Strange Poems
- Money Money Money But which came first? Money or man? Yes...
- (part 2) Imagine (Surreal T... An eight foot man ...
- Fat Women Vs Skinny Women Where does it end with the skinny ...
- (part 1) The Norm The ticking of the clock on the wall The ...
- A Cats Eyes Looking into my cat eyes I noticed a purity Of ...
- A Giant Pink Penguin Unlock all the doors To your ...
- I Thank The Writers Of The Pas... To Anne Frank: You were ...
Hi I am Nathan I have no ambition except to write. I love everything except work and insects, I absolutely hate cockroaches. I want to be a litarary bohemian, everything else seems meaningless to me. I read alot and I go out and drink alot and get on the dance floor and dance alot. I'm a travelling man, I love to travel and meet like minded people (and very few of them there are) . All I care about is enjoying life! I love writing poetry and prose and reflecting on my life and find a meaning to each day. I like to learn new things and if not learn, then enjoy new things. I have lost faith in living conventionally to an endless system and settling down, it might sound odd but I realise that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nathan Strange
Money Money Money
But which came first?
Money or man?
And now money rules man, doesn’t that tell you something?
Money isn’t natural.
Money is worthless in the eyes of nature yet money rules the world.
Money is the God that man worships.
Money is metal, paper and numbers.
Money is what we spend all our lives working for.
Money is what we spend all our lives spending.
Money is what keeps us going.
Money is what keeps us down.
Money is power and greed.
Capitalism is the new religion and
God has been sold out for the pound.
Money is what makes ...