Nedra Pepin Poems
- By The Way Old scars brought up from the depths of my heart, ...
- Little Soldier Boy Little Soldier boy, fight hard. Fight for...
- 'I Love You' Every time I think of you, I lose my breath. I ...
- Fallen Angel Hidden in the depths of darkness, a girl lays. ...
- Love Is Forever Love is painful, Enjoyable, wonderful, ...
- Forever And For Always This is the end for me, and you will ...
- Lost Love A boy and girl, are no more. Their hearts are ...
What got me interested into writing poems, was the emotion that they give.
Once I write one, about my sadness, or my grief, I feel a whole lot better. And, I get something beautifully sad out of it also. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nedra Pepin
By The Way
Old scars brought up from the depths of my heart,
cycle threw my head.
Chasing every other thought away.
Did you know how much I loved you?
I don't think you did.
All my other thoughts have gone astray.
You don't care about me anymore.
But I think about you every day.
I still love you, if you didn't know that, by the way.
Your face chasing me in my dreams.
spiteful, hateful words.
Hurtful words, to me you say.
Lies, unkept promises.
You don't know how I feel.
I hope you are happy. Burned into my heart, everything stays.