Neil Pathrick Aman
Neil Pathrick Aman Poems
- Can'T Be Perfect I wasn't the best that you may have. The ...
- Nevermore I would have given up my life for you. I guess ...
- A Lover Writes A One Word Poem
- Just A Little Longer Desolation, Wide open space, Between...
- You Ocean waves wash my soul cleanse me of your smile
- Letting Go How do you walk away from someone you love And ...
- Promises Made Yesterday's goals, dim memories. Dark saddened...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Neil Pathrick Aman
Can'T Be Perfect
I wasn't the best that you may have.
The person you always dream of.
The person, special you dreamed to love.
But I'm not the person you dream of.
I wasn't the one you who will love you.
It's someone else who will love you.
But that someone can't love you more than me.
That some one can't give it all for you like me.
'I'm Sorry'for being inlove with you.
Cause I can't live without you.
I know my 'Sorry'has no effect.
I'm sorry I just can't be perfect.
Your special someone will come in time.
I always knew that you'll never be mine.
I just ...