Nenia Arnaiz Dulom
Nenia Arnaiz Dulom Poems
- A Hidden Sanctuary It was a leisure morning walk, On a cold...
- Midnight Symphony At the stillness of the night I heard ...
- Push Over You think I am deranged, Everyday you try to ...
- A Poem Reader I walk through the pages, Sing through each ...
- Me. Blind, Deaf, And Mute I’m Deaf. You call me deaf, a ...
- Through Down And Under You put me under your watchful ...
- Bodies Of Water From creek to river To bay to sea, Water ...
My writings, my poems, all from deep emotions and thoughts; they come alive through my pen and breathe in my paper.
My poems, my thoughts, my feelings, my soul; all part of me, of my life, one way or another - bad or good, sad or happy, painful and frustrating, or joyful and rewarding.
Whatsoever the situation on that particular time, in that specific place and setting, I've accepted it as reality - the past, the present, and in God's will, the future.
This is my day to day travelogue. Each blank page is a void time and place awaiting to be filled in, to be completed each day; each moment of joy, loneliness, or blissful silence.
This is my way of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nenia Arnaiz Dulom
A Hidden Sanctuary
It was a leisure morning walk,
On a cold and breezy August,
Autumn was dawning then,
It started to paint the surroundings.
My heart was pounding,
While I was panting,
When my feet wound up
On the foot of a mountain.
Hesitantly I thought of climbing,
Just to wander around exploring,
And surprise myself with the excitement,
Under the trees' dense awning.
On the top of the mountain
I found my safe haven,
It was a scenic rhythm,
Of mother nature's breathing.
I could see like through the eyes of an eagle,
The county's ...