Nenia Arnaiz Dulom
Nenia Arnaiz Dulom Poems
- Me. Blind, Deaf, And Mute I’m Deaf. You call me deaf, a ...
- Bodies Of Water From creek to river To bay to sea, Water ...
- Decluttering My room is too crowded with unnecessary things, ...
- My Roommate, My Traitor I've come to realize, How foolish ...
- The Pain Of Letting Go As I packed my things, I looked ...
- Best Moments In My Life Awakening in reality that I am a ...
- My Childhood Friend I miss the days when we were together, ...
My writings, my poems, all from deep emotions and thoughts; they come alive through my pen and breathe in my paper.
My poems, my thoughts, my feelings, my soul; all part of me, of my life, one way or another - bad or good, sad or happy, painful and frustrating, or joyful and rewarding.
Whatsoever the situation on that particular time, in that specific place and setting, I've accepted it as reality - the past, the present, and in God's will, the future.
This is my day to day travelogue. Each blank page is a void time and place awaiting to be filled in, to be completed each day; each moment of joy, loneliness, or blissful silence.
This is my way of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nenia Arnaiz Dulom
Me. Blind, Deaf, And Mute
You call me deaf, a hearing-impaired,
You communicate with me through your hands,
My eyes are sharp to your every sign,
I can understand without a sound,
I can hear you talk through your silence.
I can speak aloud without hearing my voice,
Or letting the air out of my lungs,
When anger and resentments are in command,
Blasting the ear drums of my opponent,
In heated argument or confrontational fight.
I do not need a sound,
To know how you feel when you’re down,
Or when you are happy and not in doldrums,
I can hear you ...