Neran Sati Poems
- Here For Many I'm here to confess and drink the beauty of ...
- One Dream Ta supreme gentillesse, I've never dreamed ...
- Solitude Update I I've always felt parted, as from the ...
- Lucky Whisper Noon pondering, summer inn.. Success to ...
- Restoring Self Right Now The stream of my heart, how can I ...
- Harmony_ (Haiku) pale a dawn through rain and birds were ...
- Out Of Nothingness Am not hungry Am not thirsty I'm Happy!
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Objectivity is benevolent.''Neran Sati
''Kids balloon or nuclear bomb cast a similar shade.''Neran Sati
''The poetry shouldn't be something you do, but just you.''Neran Sati
''You can't understand what you don't like; the heart opens mind gates for things it loves.''Neran Sati
''Virtuality is becoming most potent deceit''Neran sati
Comments about Neran Sati
Here For Many
I'm here to confess and drink the beauty of confessions
from that holy cup of heart art,
its source in others.
I'm here, for a while to forget ugly moments,
dry encounters or sad mechanics of wealth.
I'm here to overcome the woe of our life and fate,
injustice and misery, that are so hard to mend.
I'm here to comment, not with passion, but ease.
I'm here for all alike.
But, I'm not here to trade those feelings
or to commerce fake or scrutiny.
My friends out of sight, be close to your heart!
Many here provide and enjoy songs...