Nic Cross Poems
- The Lost Ones Where do the lost ones go Where can their ...
- Hell Hell is not a place underground it's the words left ...
- The Darkest Nights Take a stand for what you believe or the ...
- Punishment Eternal flames burn my flesh I scream for release...
- Death (My first attempt at a sonnet) darkness surrounds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nic Cross
Eternal flames burn my flesh
I scream for release in any way
in agony I flail and thresh
too much pain even to pray
The beautiful flames dance and taunt
my snow white bones make their appearance
death is all I seek, all I want
the feral torture makes me delirious
I cry tears that dry quickly in the heat
how is it that I have not died
oh how delightful, thoughts of winter sleet
release will not come, but oh have I tried
'Why' I scream as darkness surrounds me
I stand in limbo, no sun shining, no moon crescent
a hooded figure grabs me, and ...