nicholas casillas Poems
- Im Sorry Im sorry for all the things ive done Im sorry for ...
- Snow pure and quite white and still touching you brings ...
- Greed I sit and stare at what weve become What is society ...
- The Darkness He watches every step you make He knows every ...
- Cirlcles can you hear me you may see me i let you tred your...
- True Love Is love that feeling when you get those ...
- The End Trapped in a prision nowhere to go Stuck inside a ...
Its funny how life works, did any one imagine what theyd become in the years to come. Growing up fater than the average kid, learning to walk before crawling. Life is something i was never really good at. I took rejection well because i lived in it, love wasnt an issue cuz i never felt much of it, but fear is something imfamiliar with it never leaves. So stand here before you today still standing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicholas casillas
Im sorry for all the things ive done
Im sorry for what i have become
Im sorry for the way i call you names
Im sorry because without you im not the same
Im sorry for the way i told you lies
Im sorry for all the times i made you cry
Most of all im sorry for not saying i care
Im sorry for never being there
Im sorry for never telling you that i love you
Im sorry that your gone and im full of tears
Im sorry for treating you like crap for all those years