Nick Rohner Poems
- One-Thousand Two-Hundred Ninet...
- Ceaseless I have sought you in class and in the halls In ...
- #1 To see your face, my heart, it skips a beat. Your words, ...
- Remember Me. Remember me. I remember you. Time has ...
- Long Time Lost It's been so long since I've kissed your ...
- Jordan And The Devil Preface: I know this is poemhunter and ...
- Parting Words Your face still on my walls Your words still ...
Average guy living an average life with an above average mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Rohner
One-Thousand Two-Hundred Ninety-Two Characters Of Hope
I'm to old
And you're too new;
This life of love, will never do.
I cannot condemn this mortal wound,
Or hope for your longing- Soon.
Leave me here.
Let me be.
I'm the the one; the one for me.
Help me break these mortal chains,
Leave me lost and broken, again.
Help me home.
Away from you!
Let me free, to live anew.
Help me on my lonely path:
Set me loose; fulfill my wrath.
Hope for me: that I may see,
The way that life
Is meant to be.
Kick me off this high-rise, here.
Hold me close; don't let me near! ...