Nick Sym Poems
- Colors Of Faith In our everyday busy lives, we take for ...
- The Yups And The Nopes There is a place within the world, ...
- Change Of Life I travel through a corridor of mirrors, ...
- A Special Man There is a man of compassion, who is part of ...
- From The Garden I walk through the garden, naked and ...
- Future Of Mankind Crashing waves sound over the lightning ...
- Bottled Courage I gently set down the bottle, for it is empty...
I belong to many sites and hope that someone has some music to go with my poems. If you are interested please go to http: //www.freewebs.com/nicksym more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nick Sym
Colors Of Faith
In our everyday busy lives,
we take for granted the miracles we have received
Our perception of simple black and white,
Is a combination yet to be perceived
A wish to see the full spectrum of color,
every shade, hue and textured grain
Nature’s rainbow painted in space,
with our embedded beliefs it can be quite a strain
A blind man tried to tell me one day,
having vision was the Devil’s blight
For with having the eyes to see,
our first impressions are always governed by sight
Being blind to ignorance is a choice made by so few,
We all ...