nicky kelly Poems
- A Beauty When you lower your shoulders And suddendly refuse...
- A View From Patmos Someone abolished seeing betting the ...
- Apocryphal Coming out the sands I regained my recess. The ...
- Words These words could be not words. Not to be words could...
- Nuga Explain to me the reason.But since I don't like words ...
- Subtropical Lines Who could write a poem in summertime, ...
- Anamorphosis Of The Fox A y, syzygy of the milk, makes the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicky kelly
When you lower your shoulders
And suddendly refuse
To consent to a description -
For your body is the object
Waiting the whole thing
Comes back to the subject -
some lover sees you naked
as a look has you made;
of wounds no traces,
nothing about the suitable foam
made you about
a smooth marble shadow
but cashmere and lambswool
in the aerial mapping of a wardrobe
and chalk hands shoot arrows
at you. By your cover.
In this bare not to be
the fold will conformity suit
in coldness and warmth
a few words ...