Nicola Kelly Poems
- From Lemons To Melons From lemons to melons As my ...
- Charity Shop Shopping Bug I love a bargain I joke with ...
- Tears Of Fears Tears of fears Cradled in my mothers arms,...
- Why Do I Feel Sad Why do I feel SAD As we call time on ...
- Bad Teacher As a kid was never the trimmest, You could call...
- You Say Potato I Say Potarto You say sweet I say ...
- Message In A Bottle Message in a bottle My heart spills ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
From Lemons To Melons
From lemons to
As my hormones had arrived,
So did wobbly bits on my chest,
Like they'd been pumped up over night,
I had what they call a breast.
I tried to keep them under wraps,
As my body changed as a teen,
Was embarrassed I had them,
And didn't want them to be seen.
My mum said you need a bra,
I may have a pair that'll fit,
Was a lacy blue A cup,
Which just covered my little bits.
As I started to get older,
They just continued to grow,
Was happy at a C cup,
In their place not hanging low.