Nicole Em. Poems
- Pieces I look in the mirror, she stares back at me Dark ...
- The Storm The thunder cackles Taking control on this gloomy ...
- Fade To Black I open my weary eyes, staring into the ...
- Black Hole It pulls me in With a strong hold on me I scream...
- The Closet Shaking hands, trembling fear With your only wish...
18 year old university student in Canada.
Never give up on your dreams. Obstacles are what we see when we lose sight of our goals. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Em.
It pulls me in
With a strong hold on me
I scream in a silent whisper
Desperately trying to break free
But my arms cannot move
The chains weigh me down
Locking me in place
There is no key to be found
My eyes are sealed shut
As if taped down
Chills run down my spine
Fear glides through my veins
Losing control of my mind
As something else takes the reins
I continue to fall, disoriented and dazed
Dizzy and overwhelmed by this hypnotic craze
Darkness surrounds me, ashes and coal
My breath is stolen by this corrupted black hole