Nicole GravellPellerino Poems
- Broken The T.V. echoes in the back round but is muffled ...
- Long Summer Days The golden sun rises against the morning ...
- Poetry Powerful words shot from the liP Operatically played ...
- Through A Child's Eyes Have you ever wondered What’s its ...
- My Secret Escape I followed the gravel road as far as it ...
- Blank Pages Blank pages gently kiss my imagination, ...
- A Buffalo Winter mountains of white snow pile up miles ...
I was born on April 9th,1986 in Buffalo, NY and was raised in Lewiston/Youngstown, NY. near Fort Niagara. I currently reside in Jamestown, NY. My parents divorced when I was only 6. It has had a huge impact on my life and my writing. I can't honestly say that I have always enjoyed poetry. But I always loved reading and writing. I wrote my first poem in 2003 at the age of 17. I started writing to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole GravellPellerino
The T.V. echoes in the back round
but is muffled by
of the marriage on the rocks
The children try not to listen
but they hear every word
hiding in their beds
pretending to sleep
Doors slam, bottles break,
furniture cracks, and the screams get louder
angry, hurtful words
fly across the room
The children try not listen
but they still hear every word
fill their tear soaked pillows
Daddy's yelling, his screams are angry and loud
he's throwing everything in sight
his stern and strong ...