Niealie Petit Poems
- Pretty Bird
- The Expression Of Want What I want is simple, natural, & ...
- Pleasureful Agony Pleasureful agony bridges both pain and ...
- True Love
- All Of You Love me as you like; Kiss me, Twist me, ...
- My Love's Love Like Love's eternal flame burns so bright, ...
- Forget Me Not Let your tongue tantalize every tip of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You cannot save someone from him or herself. You can only show them why they are worth the attempt.''Niealie Petit
''There is little distraction from one's own mortality. I breathe, hoping that with each new breath I become less and less concerned with whether or not the next shall come.''Niealie Petit
''I so desperately want to be surprised by life. It's a sad existence to know what shall come.''Niealie Petit
''An artist does not create simply because he or she can, but because it is the quintessence of his or her soul.''Niealie Petit
Comments about Niealie Petit
Best Poem of Niealie Petit
A rare bird indeed,
Gives all without
Even when in need.