NIGEL SANDERS Poems
- I'Ve Smoked My Last Cigarette I've smoked my last ...
- I'M Traveling Home, I'M Travel... I'M TRAVELING HOME, ...
- Some People Call Me Laughing B... Some people call me laughing...
- Nasty Little Cow Nasty little cow seeking attention Always ...
- I Have Often Wondered I have often wondered How do we keep ...
- Thinking Of You! How come thoughts of you Continue to fill ...
- Lost Love Her silky hair was blowing wild From a gentle ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NIGEL SANDERS
I'Ve Smoked My Last Cigarette
I've smoked my last cigarette
I started way too young
Had my first at the age of twelve
Flakes of tobacco left on my tongue
I didn't even inhale at first
I did it as a dare
Stole a Woodbine* off my friends dad
Which four of us had to share
I remember that first retching cough
It almost made me sick
The others laughed, they were old hands
I was dizzy and my head felt thick
A few years past before my second
Behind the bike sheds at my school
I still didn't like it very much
But younger kids thought I was cool
The third was in my ...