Nik Houghton Poems
- Empty Love The ocean's breeze Dried the painful tears ...
- Every Meaning Every cut out image or my life, A new picture...
- Supermom You gave me security You gave me strength You gave...
- A Pencil Driven Passion Unprepared, unaware and ...
- Latent Aspiration Awaken in the dark Morose and impetuous A...
- Blue Moon A peaceful night dawns by my side Without you at ...
- Fantasy Land Beyond our tasteless fears Far dug deep a ...
No one is perfect, so learn to compromise. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nik Houghton
The ocean's breeze
Dried the painful tears away
Without a word of ache,
I dreamed of us dear
Trapped in a pool of love
Yet mistakenly drifted apart
Destined for perfect lives
But remain in separate primes
I was certain it'd be you and me
Hearts one for another
Oh! how wonderful it could've been indeed,
All but fantasies, all but empty dreams
Promises shattered and burnt
The ashes stained us both
Never could this ever be
For we allowed love to stray and fade today