Niken Kusuma Wardani
Niken Kusuma Wardani Poems
- A Bleak Dream I was looking to you Over the glass in a big ...
- To My Wonderful Soul Of Life As you fly in yr dream with ...
- Had You? Had you forget the time you knock on my door? One ...
- If I Lived One More Life... I ... If I lived one more ...
- Confession I try to say this as clear as the sky Plain as a...
- A Picture Without Caption A picture without caption; ...
- Life Story I was just indecent kid Trying to grab a handful ...
Live & work in Jakarta, have two daughters. Like to reading books & listen to music. My poem is to express my feeling about things. As long as i knew, this is my only site, so if you try to browse based on my name you might end up refer to other one :) as i dont hv facebook, twitter, netlog but my poems are available on instagram @eslen172 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A wish is a selfish note to God''personal
''Vanity is a sinVanity vs sanity
Sanity is a pin''
''Memory is a colorful stain''Memory
A Bleak Dream
I was looking to you
Over the glass in a big hall
You bow to me and smile
It was then that I know
You held a great ball
In the silence of my sincerity
I drawn at you
Thinking as a fascinated guest
Eager to seize every tickling of the time
Make my pure intention at ease
You step closer and reveal
Every room in yr busy dream
I wonder how to ever leave
I saw her, cast a spell in the mere light
Wrap you and all the nuance with shadow
Captured all the bright scene in a frame
Linger to have a perfect saviour
Melt away with the scent of...