Nilamadhab Kar Poems
- Masks Do Not Make A Hero You cannot beg to be a hero Nor can...
- It Is Always A Half Life It is always a half life Whichever ...
- Longing You are like an afternoon shower Of early May You ...
- You Live On There, in a mystic space, in concepts, you now ...
- Never Live Or Die For Me Evenings are also delivered ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nilamadhab Kar
You Live On
There, in a mystic space, in concepts, you now reside
Away from an earthy, illusive, enmeshed existence
From a mortal, suspended, maya ridden life
You have transcended to a heavenly continuation
In the minds of those behind you, still running
A life of their own, choosing roads, in the cobweb of life itself
Without the road that led to you all these years
It's easy to wander off and ponder often at the crisscrosses,
Where to and why. In those moments, you, your memories
Still suggest, steer the wheel, and light up the path,
Soothe the wound, heal the ...