Nimmy.K Alilakuzhyil Poems
- Mirror Of Soul In you I saw the face of God
- Magic Of You At the touch of your soft whisper Seeds of ...
- Genius Let there be light In your minds! When you aspire...
- An Elegy (A Corpse Tale) Death, you rock the world As none...
- Unconditional Love Marbled golden scriptures pronounce Love ...
- Angel From Heaven You are the one World can only dream ...
- Thousand Miles Thousand miles far way from you Never knew ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nimmy.K Alilakuzhyil
Mirror Of Soul
I saw the face of God
Though you neither my
Warrior nor my savior
But only my soulful companion.
You walked to my field of vision
Draping pure white tunic
Stepping from mystic abyss of reverie
Silently looking at me
With sheer speculation.
When first glint of you
Shoot shockwaves to my psyche
Hands trembled and body shivered
Bewildered and shuddered I was
As the poignant moment pass by.
When moments of oblivion
Turned to days of hallucination
I visited garden of...