Nina Salazar Poems
- A Never Ending War I was heartless before, That feeling ...
- Happy Birthday.. ~ I actually wrote this for my best friend's...
- My Life Story..? There’s a few things I feel, Things that ...
- In The Past? Not a year has gone by, Without you I’d go ...
- To Understand I’m afraid, I’m starting to fade, Life is ...
- I Love You.. I don’t know what happened or how we became ...
- Masked I’m watching you fall into pieces, When the pain ...
Comments about Nina Salazar
A Never Ending War
I was heartless before,
That feeling isn’t here anymore,
Maybe something diabolical?
Is something wrong with me?
There’s no more sadness anymore in me,
The war is finally over, but another one just begun.
I have to fight, I can’t run,
We’re all fighting for something new,
Everything seems to be on cue,
People dying and crying,
But still they are trying,
They’re all fighting for something better,
When there’s nothing left but hope,
Later they will all just have to cope,
We all know there is no guarantee,
The bad ...