niranjan subhashsivan Poems
- The Sorrow Of A Hedgehog I hear a deep mourn of pain It's ...
- The Colour Bow Pappa, look there's a rainbow in the sky A ...
- The Corridoor Of Love It's from the corridoor of my heart I ...
- She She accompanies me wherever I go She is my only fellow ...
- The Unseen Messenger.... Dreams travel miles a day To convey...
I was born in 29th july 1980 and did my schoolin in a village high school and completed college eduction.I was a parellel college teacher teaching literature both malayalam and English poems. But now working on some administerial job in a company in gcc.
CONTACT ME: email@example.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about niranjan subhashsivan
The Sorrow Of A Hedgehog
I hear a deep mourn of pain
It's from a hedgehog's vein
For it is prevented feom action
Its reason kills its passion
It knows its poking thornes
That reason stunns its bones
Though it wishes to cherish
A little dreams in a cradle
It fears the fate and perish
Often fall on it as a saddle
Can it embrace a virgin's bower
If he cares it as a pretty flower
It fears the wound of love
Which the fate may given to a dove
It is all love and love only
In tender and gentle kept its soul
I hear the cry again and again
But it knows it's in vein