niroda abboud Poems
- I Spy I spy with my little eye One world, one lie I spy, ...
- Same Old Song And the band starts playing The same old song ...
- Crazy you called me crazy I think you're right my mind ...
- Tonight The full moon tonight Sheds crazy shadows into my ...
- Nothing Give me the reason And I will follow Show me the ...
- Inviting And Warm I saw the first star of tonight slowely ...
- Count To Ten Can't even count to ten I reach seven then ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I spy with my little eye
One world, one lie
I spy, with my little eye
A world about to die
A sigh of relief from God
Tired of watching these menacing lots
writing the rules, then changing the rules
writing the rules then changing the rules
do they think we are fools?
I think we are fools.
What happened to the heroes
or were they ever there
where are all the knights
or are they all too scared
Superman where are you
come and save the day
the world is about to die
the American way
But do we really care
do we ...