Nishant Rawlley Poems
- The Black Flower I thought you loved me, I always did, ...
- Meetings... I'm yours, To you, I belong, Yeah I ...
- The Present Times keep changing, The world keeps turning ...
- The Angels Of God Ah i saw them today, Out of a dark ...
- The Story So Far As i stand here, Silently at the ...
- Love? ? Really? You say you love me, But do you really? ...
- The Dark Night A night to be dreaded it was, A sad ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nishant Rawlley
The Black Flower
I thought you loved me,
I always did,
You had convinced me so,
As much as i try,
I cannot convince myself again,
But you, take it from me,
I had loved you,
Maybe i still love you,
I had fallen into love,
I had committed an entire life to you,
And you knew it all the way,
I dunno what to say,
My heart still beleives in that innocent smile of yours,
It still beleives in those dreams we dreamt together,
It still beleives in the truth of your eyes,
Wants to beleive that everything'll be alright,
That you loved me and ...