Nisho Olme Poems
- And The World Kept Silent I tried to stop the world from ...
- The Happiest Poem This'll be the happiest poem, That I have...
- A Shattered Mirror Once staring at a shattered mirror, Two ...
- Tina A sadness runs through me Today as I rhyme, And its ...
- She Isn'T... A broken, shattered, lonely girl, who knows me...
- Varying Shades Of Indifference Like water trickles down a ...
- I Love You Too I prayed to God to help me, My tears the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nisho Olme
And The World Kept Silent
I tried to stop the world from laughing
As I failed again
And though the world stopped for a while
I knew I couldn’t win
I heard it snicker as I left
And heard it start to lie
But as I stopped to tie my shoe
I heard it start to cry
I felt its pain and saw its tears
And turned to help it out
But when I stood beside the world
The planet came about
He bruised my like he did the world
And took away my stuff
He tortured me with words until
He thought I’d had enough
And then while I was laying there
A huddled crying mass
I saw the horrors still ...