Nithin Jacob Poems
- A Ballet With Death In a cold misty day when you die, ...
- I Gotta Run... Craving for the blue moon Glued on to the sky...
- Rain Dance Loney is my name, met you in a rainy day when the...
- Romance In Wilderness Darling, when this music played I ...
- Anesthetized In A Crystal Glar... Nobody wants to build a ...
- Deply In Insomnia Smile, beautiful smile yet cynical Run, ...
- Tribute & Tears True two face bound back on the ...
I express my personal anguish in my reviews. The world can deduce and debate my life from my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nithin Jacob
A Ballet With Death
In a cold misty day when you die,
Before you could close your eyes,
Memoirs flash before your eyes
On your day, flare with a wistful sense
Your friends & their profiles in a community
Some are popular and few not known
Your memories take you through the 90’s
You had fun, played games, shared harms
Now there is a tear in your eye, it’s deep
Because you have nobody to talk to
They all have gone leaving a mark aside
You lost your close friends in a calamity
It has gone and it was faster than a blaze
You see your album for the last moment
Bear a ...