Noorie Ali Poems
- Is It Love? Narrative Poem I'm in love wow' the candles ...
- Haunting Reflection's Mirror Mirror I am a killer
- Engraved In My Heart: This world can’t see. What I’ve, ...
- A Confused Petal A sweet child is standing outdoor, playing ...
- Keep On Smiling keep on smiling Smile because- you are ...
- * 3 3 If I Had The Courage To ... If I had the courage to ...
- Counter Strike A soldier, warriors, combats, too. Evil ...
creative and imaginative.
Im a women that takes loyalty and respect VERY SERIOUSLY
I like everything to be precise and straight to the point.
'there is a pain relief melody
I enjoy listening to... When my inner soul whispers to me quietly'.
I enjoy writing poems from all walks of life. Nature, poverty, love, hate, birth, death, family, and culture you name it! I will write it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Noorie Ali
Is It Love? Narrative Poem
I'm in love
wow' the candles smoking up
wax is diripping making shapes like love hearts'
I guess now this is where the journey starts
where there is a girl a boy
lighting bulbs, whith lowering elecryfying currents
his dark caramel eyes, her white Cupid smile
I guess this is where we torch fireflies
making bonds like never before
tasting buds like forever, I won't let go
the mirrors on show, reflective on us both
artists, paint images while, poets they write
how nice, written romance so full of ice coloured in colours like so red, so black & white...