Norman Mukwakwami Poems
- A Quiet Love.. There is a love that does not die A love that...
- Reminiscence Many a dark night, I have gazed at the stars ...
- What You Cannot Change Tis not that what you can ...
- To Write Or Not To Write 5 years from now, I'll look back ...
- The Muse Why? she asks, Why do you always write about love?...
- Cupid's Torn Wing At least once in life, You have that ...
- My Twisted Fantasy If I could fall into the sky, Would time...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Norman Mukwakwami
A Quiet Love..
There is a love that does not die
A love that whispers
A small still voice
Forgetten in the rush of infatuation
In the stillness of infatuation's inevitable disappointment.
There is a love that aches
A dull pain
As everlasting as the stars
In happiness, easily forgotten
In sorrow, magnified
This love is a gurgling stream
A midsummer night's breeze
A twinkling star.
Yet never arresting attention.