Nosratara Ahmed Poems
- Playing Along Winter in the days before, Fallen white, each...
- Beyond The Miles Isn't it obvious? It's not because I ...
- I Saw The Sun And Moon That Da... I saw the sun below the trees...
- Flown Away The yellow bird Flew away. Each golden ...
- Hands They wiggle and dance, Slide gently through- Silky,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nosratara Ahmed
The yellow bird
Each golden feather
A paint-stroke of stars
Beside a midnight sun.
She flew leaving
Like the lake of my glass cup,
Dissolving in the warmth of a past bond.