Ntozake (Saki) Stringfield
Ntozake (Saki) Stringfield Poems
- One Question One Answer What is happiness? Is it a feeling ...
- Black I called it twisted games of fate Clouded eyes of ...
- Behold My future is not beheld unto me or you It will ...
- Phenominal Eclipse Stars laid their path across my love a ...
- Bring Me Bring me to the world Let me show them that life in...
- Uncontrollable Manifestation I love unconditionally I know ...
- Heaven Cannot Wait We make mistakes I will not revel in them...
I am an American born and raised in Germany. I wrote my first poem and short story when I was 9 and have been writing ever since. It was after I wrote my short story that I found out that I was named after one of the greates poets. My dream is to have the honor of sharing my poetry with the world. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ntozake (Saki) Stringfield
One Question One Answer
What is happiness?
Is it a feeling
And if so does it have purpose
Does it have meaning
If you do not have happiness
How does one find it
How do you find an emotion, a feeling
is it at a certain destination,
Do you have a map
Now is happiness classified under emotion
if so is it fleeting
passing through your body like tears from crying
All of which no one wishes to hold in their possesion
Is happiness a tangible jewel a present
We all wish to be happy in some way
You cant look for happiness you cant question its...