Olujobi Jedidiahz Poems
- Different People We are different people, from different ...
- Without U Without you can't live anoda day. My life ...
- Even If Even if I can’t lift a voice, I’ll send a ...
- A Letter To My Love Dearie Princess, Hail thee ye lovely ...
- The African Woman Dark as coal Inside out white as snow An ...
- Hope Hope, why have you been dashed by unknown people? ...
- My Beautiful One Let me introduce you, to my beautiful ...
Olujobi Jedidiahz is a graduate of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education. He has a certificate in Economics/Political science.
He is first of three children, hails from Ekiti state, lives in Lagos and a Nigerian. He believes that hardwork and God's favor will make a man fulfill his destiny. He loves reading, writing, singing, acting and traveling and teaching more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olujobi Jedidiahz
We are different people,
from different places,
with different faces,
but deep down one source.
Despite fates deposit,
like water we float each others path.
No matter that part,
let's not 4get we are omne.
Be you blakc or white,
Blue or Red
Green or Yellowed,
Cream of light
one single air w breathe.
Horizon to horizon,
zone to zone,
we remain His resource.
Be your brother's keeper,
no matter individual'z differences.
Never make life miserable for that child.
Remember, what goes round comes around.
And forever let's be One