Oustine Hao Poems
- The Three Headed Okapi A three headed okapi was sad. The ...
- Thank You Most my feelings lead up to this one style That ...
- Slow Down You just Wait Wait and see That there is
- Fur Nina Oh Nina I do For the love you give thank you very ...
- Biting Back I'm biting back my fury But I'm writing down my ...
- Why? Someone tell me why People of my past Hurt me so I'd ...
- The Start The End It's the start of my poem But I'm not ...
Welcome, I'm Oustine Hao, age 14, in eight grade, and beginner at poetry. My poems lay under the category of emo-ansted, or just stuff that comes from my heart. Don't expect fluffy poetry from me, unless I somehow feel like writing some. Chances of that are pretty, extremely low.
My inspirations comes from practically anything. No way I can scale my options down.
Music I listen to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oustine Hao
The Three Headed Okapi
A three headed okapi was sad.
The three heads were each, oh so mad.
Each head wanted a different way.
This would not be a very good day.
Dear head one wanted to go left.
Shy head two was, oh so deft.
The last one was mean and only went right.
Oh, it was going to be a very bad fight.
All at once they wanted to move.
Crash, bang, crash that did not improve.
Oh, they really wanted to go.
In one direction they did not flow.
They yelled all night till a lion came.
Now they knew it was not a game.
It looked like it weighed many an ounce.