Oustine Hao Poems
- Thank You Most my feelings lead up to this one style That ...
- Slow Down You just Wait Wait and see That there is
- Fur Nina Oh Nina I do For the love you give thank you very ...
- Biting Back I'm biting back my fury But I'm writing down my ...
- Why? Someone tell me why People of my past Hurt me so I'd ...
- The Start The End It's the start of my poem But I'm not ...
- Prosthetic Tears I've been hurt again But never like this ...
Welcome, I'm Oustine Hao, age 14, in eight grade, and beginner at poetry. My poems lay under the category of emo-ansted, or just stuff that comes from my heart. Don't expect fluffy poetry from me, unless I somehow feel like writing some. Chances of that are pretty, extremely low.
My inspirations comes from practically anything. No way I can scale my options down.
Music I listen to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oustine Hao
I've been hurt again
But never like this before
It is building up
Why can't my soul cry
Just screaming the fear away
Is there any way?
I can't cry about
things that make anyone cry
I will find my way
So I'll replace the
salty tears with melting wax
burn horror within
Replace it all with
Prosthetic tears is the name
hurt again, never