ovidd bcw Poems
- Princess One has to wonder what is always a wonder, if she ...
- Rat often times I remind my cocker spaniel he is little ...
- Fried Chicken the lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and carrots, ...
- Passage I have not loved unlike any before who have ever ...
- Diane She spreads before me I devour without thought, ...
- Sense Love is an oddity. It is a sense Like being is a ...
- Triangle What Lord, God, have I done to deserve what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ovidd bcw
One has to wonder what is always
a wonder, if she ever has
I would think to win
would certainly require this
she surely must have done that
to all, I think she dazzles
as princess, a beauty to behold
of regal and divine throw
she is a lady, God
let us go from here
as all goddesses are one
she is all
her charm demands no less
of clever beauty
than her love and all its worth
of all I learn of her I want
of her I think in constant
thought of being prince to her
and being more than that as no one is
to anyone in love ...