OwnurRehman Sheikh Poems
- My Mistress (Beauty Of Love) OH, thee goes my mistress Soft ...
- Akhir Kab Tak! (Urdu Poem) AOA, firends this is another Urdu ...
- Sleep On Her Lap! Laying in the garden putting my head on her...
- When I Think Of My Love When I see at starts, I think, When...
- Nobody Knows. Nobody Knows. Whom to love, whom to ...
- The Final End Here I lay bleeding in her lap, Rain of tears...
- The Bale Of Broken Pieces The dream i had, is the life i ...
One of the hardest thing for me to describe myself. I am a simple yet complex sort of human, I try to look at the bright part of life (most of it) and my poetry describes the dark part of this world. I love smoking, gaming and hill station drives. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Mistress (Beauty Of Love)
OH, thee goes my mistress
Soft and delight she is
Pouring the beauty all around
When I think of her
makes me lost for hours
just in realizing, from where shall i start.
Those sparkling eyes or those gloomy cheeks
Lips which makes me breathless or the voice that gives me peace
The charm of that hug or the warmth of those hands.
Dark those long hairs or the smell coming out of them.
and when I regain my concious, with a smile on my face
I realize the beauty He has created is unbearable
For a mortal like me
May be this was the only way to fix me