paddy jansen Poems
- Angel In The Rain an angel lies on the ground in the ...
- Being Used So many thoughts so hard to control i guess ...
- Cameraman Diary compelled he was compelled i have never seen...
- Liar i'm done with taking crap from you nothing from what u ...
- A Dream i found a poem that touched my heart it talks about ...
- Endless Walk Holder Of The Lig... my body seems to slow down ...
- My Mind there is so much i want to say but my mind gets in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paddy jansen
Angel In The Rain
an angel lies on the ground in the rain
what are people doing to her
has to world truly gone insane
when i reach her she seems to be dead
i wanted to help am i to late
i look down and she slowly turns her head
i tell her she will be safe from the crowd
i lift her up and take her away
she looks at me before she passes out
while she is resting on my bed
she shivers and cries
i realise that her heart is sad
your safe here from any harm
i turn to walk away
then she suddenly grabs my arm
with eyes as water she thanks me