Pamela Mote Poems
- My Sweet Fine Crush Your are the reason why I choose to write...
- Dissed I am quiet The clock is slow The teacher talks ...
- Alone Alone The only person here is I All Alone The not ...
- Fantasy Kiss me softly And rub your hands all over my ...
- The Traveling Wind I feel a breeze of wind It is as soft as ...
- Just For You I had nothing else to do I had a beat in my ...
- Like All The Rest Everytime the phone rings I hope it is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Sweet Fine Crush
Your are the reason why I choose to write love poems
I have a crush on you boy
But I choose to keep it a secret
Bottling them up
And putting them away
Writing these words of love
I would rather have you as a friend
Than no one
Just let me see you smile
And you will see me smileI don't want to see you sad
Because I will be sad
Just stay around me as long as you can
Let me continue to touch your hand
I am liking you more each day
I hate it terribly when we go our separate ways
I can not show it
I can not say it
Because I know we will never ...