Pamuditha Zen Anjana
Pamuditha Zen Anjana Poems
- Ordo Ab Chao! Arise! whilst feeding on the ultimatum, the ...
- Journey Roads and tires faces without traces hundreds of ...
- After Rain Have you ever seen a rainbow really up closer to ...
- Far Away I was feeling more than okay until up to that darn ...
- Metamorphosis Within myself, I feel something stirring... I ...
- Rebirth I was alone, rusting in heaven... blinded by ...
- A Moment Alas! Depression...! It keeps eating
Writer, creativist, penciller, screenwriter and founder/co-owner of Minaacus (http: //www.youtube.com/minaacus) and
Bomeetspixel Pictures (http: //www.youtube.com/bomeetspixel) .
An electro-shockster at Duckdog. (http: //soundcloud.com/duckdog) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pamuditha Zen Anjana
Ordo Ab Chao!
Arise! whilst feeding on the ultimatum,
the wrath of the unsatisfied, looking up at what’s not humane
through the veils of light, Oh! Let thy kingdom begone!
Turn to dust, and then fly off with unresolved fears
Open thy eyes to the despair, the burning desires
let torrents of sin run through thy veins, turn into stone
feel the twists, aching heart beats and ice-cold fires
breath in the dry Sulfur and let the lungs die in vain
For, yet in the next Armageddon thee will be gifted
with the sight and the light beyond thine realm
be granted a spirit-walk upon ...