Parvati Pradnya Poems
- Apples From My Orchard This orchard of mine Stretches far ...
- Zoo Let's go to the zoo To see a kangaroo All giraffes very...
- Of Stars What if one misty night all the stars would ...
- Dandelion Journey Drift over rivers, Drift over fields, ...
- Coming Slowly Moony moon, come slowly slowly In and out of ...
- Of Sadness When I drown in despair Slowly, slowly happiness ...
- Look The Sun In The Eye If you can keep your spirits ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Apples From My Orchard
This orchard of mine
Stretches far and wide
It's surrounded by hills
There's a river by the side
The trees are five thousand fifty
Just so you know,
All of them are apple trees
Not orange, plum or mango
How long has it been? I think
it's almost fifty years old
It flowers in the spring
Then fruits in the cold
Redder than roses
One globe on every bough
You could not want more
Go on, search the whole wide world
Go on, ask everyone else
You shall find in my orchard
Nothing but the best
But when your ...