patricia Northall Poems
- Learning About Love Loving you has not been easy, There ...
- The Kiss your lifespan is very short, But your lifestyle is...
- Permission To Mourn All you asked of me was to be able to ...
- The Faithful Daffodil Early morning, spirits soaring To see ...
- Free Love? Things may not be the same as they were, And may...
- Middle Class Housewife This then is your life A fully ...
- The General I approached you warily, They said you were a ...
I am 71, I now live in Tarleton, West Lancashire, England. Widowed, I live alone, and have always enjoyed writing poetry, and now short stories too.
I had quite a few poems published in the 70s. but none since. I would not class myself as a Modern Poet, but write when I feel inspired, not too classical, it's just my own style that I am comfortable with.
I have joined Poem Hunter ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about patricia Northall
your lifespan is very short,
But your lifestyle is exemplary,
With timing that is near to perfection,
There is never a trace
Of how short your visit may be.
Your ever-searching flight
Is gentle, almost as if caressing
The pollen with some Holy Blessing
You need to make your journey light.
Your delicate wings, so transparent
I observe with wonder, and lament
To think how vulnerable you are.
But still you travel far
Now you are gone from view.
I sit and wonder how it must feel
To be a flower with pollen sweet,
Knowing I have only to...