Patrick Kemspke Poems
- Poetry In The 21st Century So what is this poem about? - ...
- The Splinter You can jam yourself in as far as you want But ...
- Balancing The Ledger
- A Reason Why There is a ghostly echo; The electrical ...
- A Beautiful Disaster Butterflies float On the barrel of a ...
- Chameleon It's not intentional - I'm just a boat with no ...
- The Blade Of Hope
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Kemspke
Poetry In The 21st Century
So what is this poem about?
- It's about a butterfly…
But what does the butterfly stand for?
- The butterfly is a butterfly.
No, there must be something more.
- Why can't it be a butterfly?
Maybe it represents the fragility of life.
- Is that even a word?
Maybe it's saying we need to spread our wings.
- Or maybe it means butterflies are pretty.
Oh I know: a metaphor for the Spanish inquisition!
- That doesn't even make sense.
Sure, why else would the butterfly be yellow and red?
- Because those are the colors of the butterfly!
Or does the ...