Patrick Tolan Poems
- Lost Lost in time and space Lost in your warm embrace
- Blind i miss you like, i've lost my sight insides too dark, ...
- Aiding Aids Across Africa Aiding AIDS across Africa Your ...
- Farewell Goodbye to the poetry Farewell to the bards Adios ...
- Evil Lurks Every Evil Effect Ends Violently Viscous, ...
- Ode To An Instrument Like lost lovers We touch for the first...
- No Loss To Gain No loss to gain No sadness felt Or rather ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost in time and space
Lost in your warm embrace
Lost in the beauty of your face
Lost in this crazy rat race
Lost is just a feeling
Lost provides no healing
Lost is not found
Lost doesn't make a sound
Found; in a broken heap
Found; in emotions too deep
Found; but I cannot sleep
Found; my feelings seep
Found; in this notional sodomy
Found; in this emotional dichotomy
Lost and Found, saved and drowned
What's the difference?
It’s that one is happy, and the other is Found